Kiddo Active presents Sportball Club
3, 2, 1… Go!
For the first time ever, Kiddo Active Therapy is collaborating with Sportball to offer children the opportunity to improve their gross motor skills through sports play. If your child has difficulty with catching and throwing a ball, kicking a ball, jumping, running, or fatigues easily with gross motor activities, Sportball is the place to be! Our two occupational therapists trained in the Sportball methodology will break down the basic sports skills to get into the game. Each week we will practice a different sport, using a non-competitive, supportive, and play-based approach - from soccer, volleyball, and basketball to hockey, tennis and football.
Our 6-week, multi-sport program is designed to improve children’s balance, bilateral coordination, hand-eye coordination, endurance, and agility, ultimately maximizing their participation and performance physical activities. Through positive social and physical development, we invite you to come out and play ball with Kiddo Active and Sportball!
For more information on Sportball: https://www.sportball.ca/quebec/about-sportball/our-methodology/
Who is this club for?
- Parent and Child, ages 18 months – 2 years
- Parent and Child, ages 3-5 years
- Drop-off in 6-10 years
Ratio:Class size between 8-12 children: 2 occupational therapists
Schedule: 6sessions across 6 different sports
- $295 for 6 sessions
Receipts will be provided for insurance and income tax purposes.
Registration: Registration will be accepted by email, mail or in person. To reserve your spot 50% of the payment is required with the remaining 50% 30 days prior to program start date. Receipts will be provided at the last session.
Checks can be made out to Kiddo Active Therapy. Credit card and debit payments can be made at the clinic or by phone.
Please see the registration form below
Policy: Kiddo Active Therapy cancellation policy for groups:
- In the case of cancellation prior to the registration deadline of 30 days prior to your chosen program, a full refund will be granted.
- In the case of cancellation past the registration deadline, a refund of 50% of the fees will be granted.
- In the case of cancellation after the first session, no refund will be granted, unless the therapists determine that the group is not the right fit for the child.